Do I need a lawyer for my TAC claim?

It is very important to get legal advice about your TAC claim, even if you don’t think you need to. The TAC will generally pay some benefits, including basic medical treatment such as GP [...]

How do I challenge a TAC decision?

If TAC makes a decision that you believe is incorrect, you have 12 months from the date of the TAC’s decision to dispute it. For example, the TAC makes a decision to stop paying for your [...]

What benefits can I access under TAC?

If you’re injured in an accident, the TAC can pay a range of benefits and compensation. These can include: Medical and associated expenses You’re entitled to reasonable medical & like [...]

How do I lodge a TAC claim?

If you are injured in a road accident in Victoria, you should lodge a claim with the TAC by calling 1300 654 329 or visiting the TAC website for more guidance and information.

page 1 of 2