TAC insurance is paid for as part of VicRoads registration fees. So, whenever you register a vehicle, some of that registration fee goes to the TAC.

Importantly, TAC compensation is not just for people who own registered vehicles. TAC benefits can be paid to anyone involved in a motor vehicle accident in Victoria and in some circumstances, outside Victoria too.

For example, if you are involved in an accident with a Victorian registered vehicle in NSW, you would be entitled to make a TAC claim.

Contact Polaris to find out more. It costs you nothing to find out if you’re entitled to claim.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search