If you were a victim of a hit and run in Victoria, you will still be entitled to TAC benefits.

Similarly, if you are injured in another state by a Victorian registered motor vehicle, you will be able to make a claim for TAC benefits, and you can still receive compensation for your pain and suffering and economic loss.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search