If you were injured by or while driving an unregistered motor vehicle at the time of the accident, you can still be covered by TAC as long as the vehicle was capable of being registered with VicRoads.

For example:

• A tractor on a farm hits you and causes injury. As long as the tractor is capable of being registered, you will be entitled to TAC benefits.
• You are injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle whose registration has recently lapsed or expired.

If you are injured by a motor vehicle accident in a driveway, you can also make a TAC claim.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search