If your spouse, partner or loved one has passed away as a result of a road accident, the TAC may be able to provide you with some assistance.

Below are some examples of what the TAC can help pay for:

  • Funeral expenses
  • Counselling
  • Travel and accommodation
  • Weekly payments including income benefits and education allowances
  • Home duties and childcare
  • Lump sum benefits
Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search