Are cyclists covered by the TAC scheme?

You should always get advice from a TAC expert if you are injured on the road or due to a motor vehicle. Cyclists injured in Victoria are only covered by the TAC scheme in limited situations, [...]

How do I challenge a TAC decision?

There are three ways a decision can be reviewed – informally, through a dispute resolution process or though the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal. Get a copy of the TAC decision in [...]