If you are injured as a result of the driving or operation of a tram or train, you’re covered by the TAC.

For example, when you’re getting off a train and become trapped in the doors, you will be entitled to TAC benefits.

Likewise, if you are on a tram which stops violently to avoid a car on the tracks and you fall and injure yourself, you can lodge a TAC claim.

Find out about what benefits you are entitled to if injured in a tram or train accident in Victoria.

Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search