- Report the incident and your injury to your employer.
- Download the claim form here
- After you have completed the employee section, give the form to your employer to complete. You can give the form directly to your employer’s WorkCover Agent or Worksafe if necessary.
- Go to your local Doctor and get a Worksafe Certificate of Capacity, give this to your employer or the WorkCover Agent.
- Chase the Agent for a response if your claim is not accepted within 30 days.
- Contact a lawyer to get legal advice about your WorkCover claim to make sure that your rights and entitlements are protected.