1. Report the incident and your injury to your employer.
  2. Download the claim form here
  3. After you have completed the employee section, give the form to your employer to complete. You can give the form directly to your employer’s WorkCover Agent or Worksafe if necessary.
  4. Go to your local Doctor and get a Worksafe Certificate of Capacity, give this to your employer or the WorkCover Agent.
  5. Chase the Agent for a response if your claim is not accepted within 30 days.
  6. Contact a lawyer to get legal advice about your WorkCover claim to make sure that your rights and entitlements are protected.
Recent Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search