Are cyclists covered by the TAC scheme

In Victoria, if you’re injured in a road accident, you can lodge a TAC claim. This includes cyclists injured “due to a motor vehicle”. If you collide with a motor vehicle or a motor vehicle [...]

Ambulance Cover and the TAC

When someone is involved in a motor vehicle accident, it can have a huge impact on their health, finances and security. One of the most common questions we get is ‘Who will pay for the ambulance [...]